Sunday, July 22, 2007

News from the Lib.

Yo brothers, I am recovering from my match with Ass Butte at UnCivil War dudes. That fascist cheated to win with help from his "Richard Nixon"/Aaron Whitaker crook. They left me a broken, bloody, quivering mass in the corner brother. I can barely move after being nailed with a spine buster on the steel steps and then crushed with the Butte Bomb on the steps. Whitaker, you better watch your back, dude. I'm watching you. My poor cousin Yeti has been kidnapped by that evil redneck Dale Taylor who is on my list for what he did to my beloved neck hair lady. To make matters worse, Yeti has to live with that redneck in his trailer park and hunt and eat meat, drink alcohol, use electricity and drive a big truck for the next month. Da Crunk also lost his Southern title. It was a lost night with the exception of The Lummox winning the Texas Tag Teams titles and my love Gail Donnelly's crushing victory in the women's battle royal to be crowned the first Women's Champion, dudes. Also, I have to claim at least a moral victory as Ass Butte refused to accept my UN/ACLU World Peace and International Human Rights Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, brother. I will gain my revenge on Butte when I face him a Three Stages of Hell Match at Ill Gotten Gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment