Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Captain Redneck Dropped the Ball, Dude!!!

Damn that conservative white Republican bastard. I have been betrayed by that asshole, brother!! I think that dude was part of Operation Chaos perpetrated by the Oxycontin addict Rush Limbaugh, jack! All he had to do was get a win for my Hillary in that stupid southern shithole North Carolina, brother. That place is a liberal hot bed and shoulda been easy pickins dude, what with all the liberal egg heads and the dumb blacks that have been so easily swayed in the past, jack. Why have these stupid college kids, the media and the blacks turned their back on Hillary, brother?!?! Even at my beloved Earlham they are for that dumb coon! They have fallen for that charlatan Uncle Tombama and his stupid "hope for change" mantra, dude!!

Well, Redneck, I upheld my end of the bargain. I got a win for my beloved in Indiana but you failed us in NC, so you will not be getting the money I promised you, jack. You better make sure she wins West Virginia because there ain't no way anybody else in Frustrated Inc but you will step foot in that fucking dump.

No matter, Hillary will still win behind closed doors and if not we will do our best to make sure that uppity black loses to that senile, old stiff-armed, lunacidal bastard in November. Whatcha gonna do when Liberalmania runs wild on you, brother?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment