Sunday, May 18, 2008

What goes around comes around, dude!

Well, Teddy... looks like you are first of the big traitors to feel firsthand my supernatural powers, brother. That's what you get for betraying my man Hillary, dude. Plus, we all know the real cause of your so-called seizures, jack. I've been to a few of your parties in the past. Your nose can suck up more coke than a Hoover. I guess that's why you are still in the hospital to deal with the withdrawal symptoms, brother...Now, that I have convinced all those Kentucky morons to vote for Hillary, I'm on my way to see all those Mexicans in Puerto Rico, dude. Those wetbacks will be amazed when they see me cruise by their shacks with the largest arms in the world holding on to the ape hangers of my solar-powered Harley, dude...What are you traitors going to do, when Liberalmania runs wild on you?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment