Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Obama is a poser

Look here dudes. I know you dems have been brainwashed by the liberal media, brother. You think that blacks are just as capable as whites, but they are aren't jack. Uncle Otoma can't be trusted to be President. In addition to lusting after white women, dude, he is also a liar, brother. Look at this news article little libsters and see what I am talking about. His campaign in Texas has a poster of one of my heroes Che Guevarra, brother. I can vouch the only person, running for President that admires Che is Hillary dude. But don't worry little Libsters, even though Uncle Otoma will win most of the primaries, Hillary tells me that she has the inside track to the nomination dudes. She vows that as long as she lives a black will never be president, brother!!http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2008/02/obama_che_guevara_flag_scandal/

No comments:

Post a Comment