Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hillamania, brother

Look here little Libsters. Well, we did it dude. My beloved Hillary beat Uncle Tombama's muslim ass in Ohio and Texas dude. The only glitch in the plan is the child-molesting haven of Vermont, brother. Those homos voted for Obama, jack, but they are small and no one gives a shit about them dude. Hell even in November, no one cares if those backward little shitholes vote Republican or Democrat. Vermont's greatest product, maple syrup, tastes like Curtis's ass-jelly, jack.

I know some people in the media have been saying Hillary has refocused her campaign. But that is a bunch of ga-ga. I used my supernatural powers, brother on all the simpletons in Texas. That is what won it for Hillary in this redneck state. Also, me and my legion of minions, brother, registered the cattle in this state the way JFK did in 1960, dude and all the cows and illegals voted for Hillary, dude.

I didn't need to do anything in Ohio because they hate blacks there anyway, brother! Don't worry little libsters, even though the momentum is still against us, Hillary told me the Chinese will give her enough money to buy this election, brother.

So watcha gonna do when America becomes a government of the people with money, by the people with money, for the people with money, and illegal aliens, dude? That is the America that Hillary will give us, dude. And to all you dumbass, redneck conservatives, or Uncle Toms who think this is bad, well you don't know apple butter from horseshit, brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment