Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pennsylvania is a God-fearing shithole, brother

Once again, dude Hillamania is running wild. When she told me she had an ace in the hole the other day, I thought she was talking about some kinky sex shit she had with Bill, dude.

Nope, it was that bombshell tape showing what an anti-american and racist asshole Tomboma's mentor is, brother. In fact I was so impressed with that reverend, I was thinking maybe I should vote for Tomboma--that is until he pussed out, jack and repudiated the wonderful truths of that preacher, dude.

Perhaps, I can get that preacher to show up as a guest to preach at Curtis's brothel, brother. Anyway, we (ie, Frustrated Inc. minus Fanuci and Mud) are here in this God-forsaken shithole of Pennsylvania dude. We are encouraging everyone to vote for my man Hillary. Tonight we are going to party our asses off. It's gonna make a J. Edgar Hoover party look like an elementary sleep over, dude. I hear the featured act for the celebration is Bill and mule, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment