Saturday, August 18, 2007

Business

Last night I destroyed The GOP and gained revenge on that short bus riding David Downs, dude.

Now, for more important things. I have a match against that wannabe library custodian who couldn't cut it, Big Pimpin' Ernest and some one-armed cajun named Amos Moses. Well, dudes, I'll whip your asses at the next WNWA Wrestling show. I also have the choice of any partner on the WNWA roster, brother, so whatcha gonna do when Liberalmania runs wild on you, dude!!?!

I have also been the target of false accusations recently and had legal charges brought against me. Well, Judge Jennings will see to it that nothing comes of these false charges.

1 comment:

  1. So if the charges against you are false, does that mean your cousin Yeti set you up? Nice family values.

    ReplyDelete