Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sam Bash is my bitch!

Tonight, I once again dominated that diabolical, redneck conservative Sam Bash on national TV. He thought he had me with his Texas Cloverleaf, but I countered that foolish manuever, brother. He was whining that I was holding the ropes, but the ref can't call what the ref doesn't see, dude! Just like voter fraud in Philly, you gotta prove it, brother- unlike the debacles in Florida and Ohio- that doesn't need to be proven because we know it happened, dude. I will now focus my attention on that other conservative, Ass Butte. However, I need a tune up match before the next PPV, so I am challenging those retarded ass clowns The GOP to a handicap match at the next WNWA Wrestling show for my UN/ACLU Championship, brother.

1 comment:

  1. ciao, nice liberal blog and if you like we might exchange links :)

    ReplyDelete