Sunday, August 5, 2007

YearlyKos

Well, little libsters, I am at the YearlyKos convention in Chicago, dudes, and am I having fun?!? This place is awesome. I have met many wonderful people. I am here with my main squeeze Gail, and we have been partying it up, brother! I got to attend my queen Hillary's breakout session today and just had a gay old time (pardon the pun, honey!) Unfortunately, I did have a bit of a problem with a blogger by the name of Marginalguy. The guy was just weird, dude. Well, I gave him a Cut and Run right on the floor of the Covention Center, dude!! I then performed my patented Late Term Abortion and get the heck out of Dodge, brothers. I'm now headed back to Braddock for the Tuesday night show where I will defend my title against that dastardly conservative Southerner, Sam Bash.

No comments:

Post a Comment